Allah! There is no God but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists.
Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him.
To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth.
Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter.
And they will never encompass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills.
His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.
Allaahu laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyoom,
laa ta’khuthuhu sinatun wa laa nawm,
lahu maa fis-samaawaati wa maa fil-‘ardh,
man thal-lathee yashfa’u ‘indahu ‘illaa bi’ithnihi,
ya’lamu maa bayna ‘aydeehim wa maa khalfahum,
wa laa yuheetoona bishay’im-min ‘ilmihi ‘illaa bimaa shaa’a,
wasi’a kursiyyuhus-samaawaati wal’ardha,
wa laa ya’ooduhu hifdhuhumaa, wa Huwal- ‘Aliyyul- ‘Adheem.
The Messenger believes in what has been send down to him from his Lord, and so do the believers.
Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers.
They say: “We make no distinction between any of His Messengers,” and they say: “We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return.”
Allah burdens not a person beyond what he can bear. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned.
Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error.
Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us.
Our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness.
Have mercy on us. You are our Protector, and help us against the disbelieving people
Aamanar-Rasoolu bimaa ‘unzila mir-Rabbihi walmu’minoon,
kullun ‘aamana billaahi wa malaa’ikatihi wa Kutubihi wa Rusulihi,
laa nufarriqu bayna ‘ahadim-mir-Rusulihi, wa qaaloo sami’naa wa ‘ata’naa ghufraanaka Rabbanaa wa ‘ilaykal-maseer.
Laa yukallifullaahu nafsan ‘illaa wus’ahaa, lahaa maa kasabat wa ‘alayhaa mak-tasabat,
Rabbanaa laa tu’aakhithnaa ‘in naseenaa ‘aw ‘akhta’naa,
Rabbanaa wa laa tahmil ‘alaynaa ‘isran kamaa hamaltahu ‘alal-latheena min qablinaa,
Rabbanaa wa laa tuhammilnaa maa laa taaqata lanaa bihi, wa’fu ‘annaa, waghfir lanaa warhamnaa,
‘Anta Mawlaanaa fansurnaa ‘alal-qawmil-kaafireen
Read Tasbeeh 33 times and other surahs: 3 Qul, Al kafirun and Surah Al-Mulk. For more recommended zikr see links below
Qul ara’aytum in ahlaka niyal laahu wa mam ma’iya aw rahimanaa famai-yujeerul kaafireena min ‘azaabin aleem
Qul huwar rahmaanu aamannaa bihee wa ‘alaihi tawakkalnaa fasata’lamoona man huwa fee dalaalim mubeen
Qul ara’aytum in asbaha maaa’ukum ghawran famai yaateekum bimaaa’im ma’een
1. Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power;-
2. He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-
3. He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of ((Allah)) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?
4. Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.
5. And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.
6. For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth,
8. Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers will ask, “Did no Warner come to you?”
9. They will say: “Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, ‘(Allah) never sent down any (Message): ye are nothing but an egregious delusion!'”
10. They will further say: “Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!”
11. They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!
12. As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.
13. And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts.
14. Should He not know,- He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).
15. It is He Who has made the earth manageable for you, so traverse ye through its tracts and enjoy of the Sustenance which He furnishes: but unto Him is the Resurrection.
16. Do ye feel secure that He Who is in heaven will not cause you to be swallowed up by the earth when it shakes (as in an earthquake)?
17. Or do ye feel secure that He Who is in Heaven will not send against you a violent tornado (with showers of stones), so that ye shall know how (terrible) was My warning?
18. But indeed men before them rejected (My warning): then how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)?
19. Do they not observe the birds above them, spreading their wings and folding them in? None can uphold them except ((Allah)) Most Gracious: Truly ((Allah)) Most Gracious: Truly it is He that watches over all things.
20. Nay, who is there that can help you, (even as) an army, besides ((Allah)) Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the Unbelievers.
21. Or who is there that can provide you with Sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight (from the Truth).
22. Is then one who walks headlong, with his face grovelling, better guided,- or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way?
23. Say: “It is He Who has created you (and made you grow), and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give.
24. Say: “It is He Who has multiplied you through the earth, and to Him shall ye be gathered together.”
25. They ask: When will this promise be (fulfilled)? – If ye are telling the truth.
26. Say: “As to the knowledge of the time, it is with Allah alone: I am (sent) only to warn plainly in public.”
27. At length, when they see it close at hand, grieved will be the faces of the Unbelievers, and it will be said (to them): “This is (the promise fulfilled), which ye were calling for!”
28. Say: “See ye?- If Allah were to destroy me, and those with me, or if He bestows His Mercy on us,- yet who can deliver the Unbelievers from a grievous Penalty?”
29. Say: “He is ((Allah)) Most Gracious: We have believed in Him, and on Him have we put our trust: So, soon will ye know which (of us) it is that is in manifest error.”
30. Say: “See ye?- If your stream be some morning lost (in the underground earth), who then can supply you with clear-flowing water?”